No Credit Needed Plan
If you’re one of the many people who prefer not to carry credit cards, the Got Sleep? no credit needed plan may be right for you!
Apply online now – if you’re approved, simply bring in your application’s approval number, a copy of your photo ID, and the required items listed below to the Got Sleep? store nearest you. Call or visit a Got Sleep? location for complete details. This credit plan does not check FICO credit scores.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements needed for the No Credit Needed plan?
To pre-qualify for the No Credit Needed plan, bring the following required documents to a store near you:
- Pay stub and W-2 or year-end pay stub, or Social Security or disability letter, or 1099 or business license
- Most recent 30-day bank statement
- Voided check or completed bank verification form
- Photo ID and a copy of your Photo ID on paper
- $40.00 processing fee
Checking Account Requirements
- Open and active for 3 months
- No non-sufficient fund activity or excessive overdrafts
- $500 in deposits per month
- No negative balance
- Must be employed for 6 months consecutively
- Must earn minimum income of $1000 per month (gross)
What if I do not have a checking account?
You cannot qualify without a checking account. For approval you must have a checking account and provide a voided check. If you don’t have a check to void, we will provide a Bank Verification Form for your bank to complete and stamp.
How do I make payments?
Payments are automatically withdrawn on your paydays. For example, on a $1000 invoice your payments are $150 per month. If you are paid weekly, your payment will be $34.62 every payday for 52 payments. If you are paid bi-weekly, your payments will be $69.23 for 26 payments. Monthly payments, which include Social Security benefits, V. A. Benefits and Disability income, will be $150.00 a month, for 12 months.